Latest Updates

Texas Hold'em Poker 3D (Gold Edition)



Are you a rookie? Or a professional? Whatever! This 3D poker game offers every poker fan a lot of features: All
limit types No Limit, Pot Limit and Split Limit. Singleplayer, Tournament, LAN and Internet Mode, configurable game
rules, Tutorial, several rooms and card backs, different levels of difficulty and much more.

Download :
http://rapidshare.com/files/192905416/3DTHP_www.softarchive.net.rar

5 Responses to "Texas Hold'em Poker 3D (Gold Edition)"

  1. Hmm, never playd against a software poker. I think its far away from beeing as cool as real poker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this blog, I will bookmark this site and share with my friends.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoωdy! Do уou know if thеy maκе anу pluginѕ to helρ with Search
    Engine Optimization? І'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not
    seeing verу good success. If you know of
    any plеaѕe share. Thanκs!

    Mу wеb-sіte ... 888 Poker Promotions

    ReplyDelete
  4. I аm not sure where yοu're getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this information for my mission.

    My web-site AmericasCardRoom Bonus ()

    ReplyDelete