Official pre-orders start today ahead of April 26 launch
A little under a month away from launch day, Samsung's Galaxy S4 is now available to pre-order from leading UK retailers and carriers. You'll find a breakdown of what the major players are offering with Samsung's latest handset after the break.
We'll update this post with any more pre-order deals that come to light during the day. Check below for the full breakdown.
- EE: The Galaxy S4 is available on EE's 4G plans starting at 31 per month (with a 269.99 up-front fee). Pre-order customers get an accessory pack valued at 54.99, including a matching smart cover, a 16GB microSD card and an in-car charger. EE is also selling the Galaxy S4 through its 3G-only T-Mobile and Orange brands.
- Phones4U: The retailer is offering pre-order customers the chance to win a Samsung Galaxy Camera and Galaxy Note 10.1. In addition, every pre-order customer will get a Google Play gift card based on the value of their contract.4G EE contracts at 46 or above get a 100 voucher, 41 contracts receive 50, and 36 contracts receive 25.
- Vodafone: The carrier offers 5 off your monthly bill if you trade in "any working touchscreen phone" to buy the Galaxy S4. Do this, and the S4is yours for 37 per month on Vodafone Red, with unlimited calls and texts, and 2GB of data. Vodafone's also debuting "Vodafone Red XL," which boosts the data allowance to 4GB, for 47 per month with a trade-in. Finally, it lists a1GB package for 37 p.m. without a trade-in (presumably32p.m. with one)and a 69 up-front fee.
- Carphone Warehouse: As we reported yesterday, Carphone is offering a Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and accessory bundle with its Galaxy S4 deals. The accessory pack includes a case, screen protector and car charger.
- O2: The blue network is offering to double customers' data allowance if they pre-order the Galaxy S4on plans costing37 per month with a 99 up-front fee.
- Three: The data-friendly operator isn't offering any specific pre-order perks, but it is giving away the S4 for free on both of its price plans. Ultimate Internet 500 runs for 24 months and gets you unlimited data, 500 minutes and 500 texts for 35 per month. The One Plan costs 37 per month and provides 2000 minutes, 5000 Three-to-Three minutes, 5000 texts and an unlimited data allowance that includes tethering.
Via: Samsung Galaxy S4 up for pre-order in the UK