Put common settings at your fingertips with Quick Settings in Sense 6
The Quick Settings panel in Sense 6 gives you access to a lot of the common system toggles and settings most folks use on a regular basis. From turning wifi and Bluetooth on and off to enabling Extreme Power Saving Mode, here's how to set up and use Quick Settings on your HTC One M8:
How to access the Quick Settings panel on the HTC One M8
- From virtually anywhere on your HTC One M8, slide your finger down from the top of the screen to pull down the notification drawer.
- Tap on the Quick Settings icon at the top right of the screen.
- Now tap on any icon to toggle it on or off or edit it. Tap on the dots in order to launch into the Settings menu for that setting.
To do this even faster, just swipe down with two fingers.
How to customize the Quick Settings panel on the HTC One M8
- Slide your finger down (or two fingers if that's how you roll!) from the top of the screen to bring down the notification drawer.
- Tap on the **Quick Settings icon at the top right of the screen.
- Now tap on the Edit button in the top menu.
- Now drag to re-arrange toggles in the order you prefer.
- When you are finished, tap the Done button at the bottom.
That's it, Quick Settings should now be re-arranged according to your preferences. If you use Quick Settings regularly, are there any changes you'd like to see HTC make in future versions of Sense? Perhaps a way to remove a toggle completely or add more? Let me know in the comments!
Via: How to use and customize Quick Settings on the new HTC One M8