So. Remember that earlier picture of the LG G3 that was close-in on the rear buttons but Instagrammed to within an inch of its life? A mysterious tipster has slipped us (and others, apparently) what appears to be the original. Uncropped. Unfiltered. And with a better look at the notes taken along with it.
So that's the phone. Here's what's noted alongside of it, along with some notes of our own.
- G3 (That'd be the name.)
- Gesture Palm Selfie (Obviously a feature for taking selfies. The question is whether it's for taking them with the front-facing camera, or the rear shooter.)
- Battery - 3k mAh removable (that'd be a 3,000 mAh removable battery.)
- 5.5 QHD (We first thought that said 5.3 inches. Upon further reflection, it looks more like a 5.5-inch QHD display.)
- 13MP OIS+ (13-megapixel rear camera, which has been LG's go-to for a while now, along with optical image stabilization.)
- 2 tera memory (That's odd. No way there's two terabytes of storage on the phone. Perhaps a hint at online storage?)
- 1 Watt speaker (That'd be a 1-watt speaker. Remember that LG got serious about sound output with the LG G2 last year.)
- Quick Circle (A software shortcut to ... something?)
- And, finally, what looks to be options for models with 2GB or 3GB of RAM, and 16GB or 32GB of on-board storage.
Look for the LG G3 to be announced on May 27 in a half-dozen cities worldwide. We'll be at, oh, at least two of them.
Via: Here's an old but even better shot of the upcoming LG G3